Thursday, May 20, 2010

15-25: Wolf pretty much sucks.....

It appears that Randy Wolf is jealous of how bad Jeff Suppan sucks....so he figures that he'll join him. I mean....you sign a huge contract for Milwaukee and then you pretty much suck it up.
*see Suppan, Hawkins, Hoffman (aside from 2009), and Doug Davis

This quote pretty much sums it up....

Read Rand Wolfs’ quote from today’s Milwaukee paper…..classic!

In four starts this month, Wolf is 1-3 with a 7.66 ERA. In 22 1/3 innings over that span, he surrendered 29 hits and 15 walks for a 1.97 WHIP (walks and hits per inning). Overall, he fell to 3-4 with a 5.10 ERA and willingly accepted blame for the defeat.
“I’m concerned about the fact that I suck,” said Wolf, who allowed 10 hits, five walks and all six runs before departing with one out in the seventh. “I’m not going to candy coat it. How many (walks) did I have today? Five? That’s horrible. I need to be more aggressive and pitch to contact.


-Meanwhile, Doug Melvin gave Ken Macha a vote of confidence this morning on AM620. Please let this be the final straw....if they get swept in the Twin Cities and the Macha is still our manager...I will dis-own the Crew...okay, maybe not that far...but I will be saddened.

No comments:

Post a Comment