Friday, July 16, 2010

40-50: Flat start to the 2nd half

Wow....way to fire out of the gates to start the 2nd half of the season! Milwaukee lost a snore-fest of a game last night to the NL East leading Braves by a score of 2-1. Dave Bush added another quality start to keep his streak alive (since the Minnesota debacle at Target Field). It wasn't perfect though, the man allowed 2 HR's (go figure) along with allowing 9 baserunners the entire game....you do the math and figure out how that averages per inning.

Corey Hart picked up where he left off with a solo HR and a base hit. This is a positive sign....considering how flat he was in 2008 after the All Star game.

I'm starting to think that Milwaukee should hold on to Corey Hart and target a trade with Prince instead. Corey claims that he wants to be in Milwaukee, which I think he's fibbing. He just wants to show his suiters that he can play in a small market team. He also mentioned to a Giants beat writer earlier this week that he could see himself playing in San Fransisco. I saw the link on MLBTraderumors.com....but I don't feel like looking it up.

In fact, I find it hard to keep the motivation of typing new posts for this blog. I would imagine that the Brewers feel like I do....who cares.

Well I do, but not enough to make a normal post....so I'm out. If the crew gets swept this weekend, I'm signing-off...

No comments:

Post a Comment