It's that time of the year where I educate you all on making predictions in College Football.
Here they are:
Top 10 (season ending)
1. Alabama (tops Oregon in title game)
'Bama rolls tide all over the SEC with their lethal combination of QB's and Heismann winner in Trent Richardson.
3. Oklahoma (tops TCU in Fiesta Bowl)
4. Nebraska (tops Stanford in Rose Bowl)
6. Florida State (tops South Carolina in Sugar Bowl)
8. WVU (beats Houston in Orange bowl)
10. Oklahoma State
*Surprise teams: Oklahoma State & BYU (wins the Pac-12 South but loses to Oregon in the conference title game)
**Flop teams: MSU, Texas A&M, Notre Dame, Texas, and Boise State
1. Nebraska (beats UW in Indy)