Saturday, April 10, 2010

2-2

Well....last night's game made me want to puke. It's gonna happen, I know that; but Trevor Hoffman blowing a save because some minor league hack hit his 3rd career HR on a 2 strike change-up?!?!? Are you kidding me? That's why I hate the f'n Cardinals. I hate them.

With that being said, Dave Bush had a decent outing lasting 5 and 2/3 innings, giving up 3 earned runs and striking out 6 (2 walks, 4 hits). He got himself out a number of jams, including a couple with Albert Puhols. His only mistake was giving up a 2-run hommer to Matt Holliday on a pitch that he went inside with.

Greg Zaun has yet to collect a hit this season....which pisses me off because all I heard about was him tearing it up in Spring ball. One would think that George Kattares will get the start today.

Trevor Hoffman was denied #594 last night. He's going to blow games, it's a given.

No comments:

Post a Comment