Friday, August 15, 2008

NCAA Football Predictions...Again

Hello everybody who reads this (Jon & K).

I entered my final selections for my College picks to an undisclosed website.

I wised up, since money was involved for this one, and went with:

Oklahoma & Ohio State University
Oklahoma BSC Champs
___________________________

Rose Bowl: USC vs Michigan
Fiesta Bowl: Texas Tech vs Georgia
Sugar Bowl: WVU vs Missouri
Orange Bowl: Clemson vs BYU

Prior to this post, I picked two teams from the same division, same conference in OU & Texas Tech. I strongly feel that this will be the first year that two teams from the same conference will make it to the title game. Similar to the argument for OSU and Michigan back in 2006-07 season.

For financial reasons...I will play it "kewl" and go with Oklahoma and Ohio State. For picks that have no profiteering means....TT vs OU...OU BCS Champs.

2 comments:

  1. OSU will have at least 3 losses. That's my prediction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I predict 2...one against USC and one TBD. I don't see them losing two conference games.

    ReplyDelete