Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Four-Letter Network pours salt on our open wounds!

I despise ESPN for all they are worth. I will watch SportsCenter, yes I will. But that is about it. I have ranted about this channel for many years. The likes of Steven A. Smith yelling at me in a preacher voice about NBA players or the belly-aching Tony Kornheiser does on MNF, this sports station is annoying to me.

So, you can imagine my thoughts when I read this....
as pointed out by Jsonline.com today.

In chronological order, this piece tears apart the Brewers to the very core. Yes, Melvin and Yost tend to dish out second chances like Bret Michael's does herpies. Certainly, I remember the blunders of trades the club has made over the past 25 plus years. It still gives me heartburn when I think of the name Ricky Bones and Glendon Rusch. Yet, through all of this turmoil I still love my Brewers.

So....this adds to the gaggle of other reasons why I dislike this network. That and Chris Berman too.

2 comments: