Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm going nuts....

The Brewers are still alive. This is what bi-polar is like...it has to be. I am down in the dumps the entire first month and a half of the season. I then shoot up to cloud 9 for most of the season from that point on. Then, all of a sudden I crash like heroin addict after an all-night binge for the month of September. Now it's the last week of September and I'm on the fence. I just don't know what to think.

The Brewers are alive and kicking, once again. A game to make up is not impossible with 6 games left. Meanwhile, old man Lou of the Cubs is saying they will NOT rest anyone during the last two series. I'm calling bullshit on that one though. They need to, especially after Zambrano got rocked in his last outing. I would expect the Cubs to win two more in the series with the Mets in this 4 game series for the split. The Brewers should sweep the Pirates...but heh, it's September and the Brewers have been crapping the bed lately (love that line, graphic.). So they will have to win the series at the VERY LEAST.

3 comments:

  1. Scottage, you are in denial. The sooner you relize that "it is over", the better off you will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're nuts. we're talking about the mets here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got my playoff tickets today, that means they won't make it for sure.

    ReplyDelete