Tuesday, April 22, 2008

TURNBLOW!!!!! YOU SOB!

Gaaaaarrrrr. Turnblow has lost another one for the Crew. How many more chances are we going to give this guy? For every outting he has that goes south he becomes less valuable in a trade. There is no saving him, if Madux can't figure him out why the hell should we as fans even try to? This ex-juicer has seen his two-pitch get rocked by the lowest of the low batters. I guess I have to look forward to the trade deadline, because this putz should be bench, traded, or restricted to bullpen catcher for the rest of the season.

I'm pissed.

Should I be worried about Prince Fielder? Yes he is in a slump, and he will snap out of it. But come a week in to May, if he has not, then what? He is undisciplined at the plate, as evident by his horrific at-bat in the 8th when he was swinging life away....in the dirt. It must be frustrating for him though, I am sure he is not used to being walked so much, this early in the season. It's hard to get in a grove when joe skippy is tossing pitches high and outside.

The Cardinals have our number and we are taking it in the behind. I don't know what it is, but I can't stand the sight of Tony LaRussa. He irks me beyond belief. Dido for Phat Albert, his little wince when he bats grinds my gears. Their team really grinds my gears!

We will see how the Crew rebounds this afternoon. I really like these two-game series'.

No comments:

Post a Comment